An Eagle was circling the northern part of Creve Coeur Lake around 11:30am today.  It looked "different" from what I am accustomed to there.  I have had the good fortune to view most ages of soaring Bald Eagles at Creve Coeur in the past 3 years and this one didn't conform to being a BAEA.  I grabbed my bins and sure enough, it was a Golden.  Probably an adult or close to it.  I do know that they have been released at Creve Coeur last year and possibly other years from World Bird Sanctuary.  Perhaps this one came back to scout the area.
The Eagle drifted northwest.
Red-head Ducks were new on the water today.

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co., Mo.

Sent from my iPhone