I had a great time photographing two very friendly Rusty Blackbirds at Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary this afternoon.  They flew in right behind me like a request for a photo shoot while I was digiscoping two Ross's Geese.  Other FOS birds at Riverlands were 4 RED-BREASTED MERGANSERS and 1 HOODED MERGANSER.

Rusty Blackbirds

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8149358024/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8149329083/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8149360482/in/photostream/