The St. Louis Audubon Society is sponsoring a field trip this Saturday, November 10 at Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary.  We will meet at 8 AM at the Teal Pond parking lot.  This will be a half day trip ending around noon.  Dress warmly and don't forget that it usually feels about 10 degrees colder there.  There will not be a lot of walking involved, as we will drive to various stops along Riverlands Way and may proceed into Confluence State Park and possibly over to the Illinois side of the dam.  We'll take a break at the Audubon Center at Riverlands, so please come if you have not had the opportunity to see this wonderful facility.  Bring binoculars and a scope if you have one.

Directions:  From I-270 E on the north side of the St. Louis area, Exit MO-376 N toward Alton, IL. MO-376 N becomes US-67 N.
Before the Clark bridge and Mississippi River you will see signs for Riverlands Migratory Bird Sanctuary. Turn right at the Sanctuary and proceed to the FIRST ROAD on your right.  Turn right and proceed to the parking lot on the right.

Everyone is welcome!  Contact me if any questions.
For the St. Louis Audubon Society,
Sue Gustafson
cell 314-882-8006