MObirders, a sighting from Prairie State Park Today by some Northwest Arkansas folks.

~Mitchell Pruitt, Fayetteville, AR

Sent from my iPhone.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Joan Reynolds <[log in to unmask]>
Date: November 2, 2012, 4:46:22 PM CDT
To: Mitchell Pruitt <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: McCown's Longspur Prairie State Park, Missouri

Yes, please post.  Thanks!

On Fri, Nov 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Mitchell Pruitt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I'm on the MO list if you want me to post it.

~Mitchell

Sent from my iPhone.

On Nov 2, 2012, at 4:42 PM, Joan Reynolds <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

A McCown's Longspur was just spotted and photographed today in Missouri, at Prairie State Park, near Sandstone trailhead off road 130 by Joe Neal and David Chapman.

If any of you ARBIRDers have any information as to whom in Missouri they should submit this rare bird sighting to, please email Joe Neal at [log in to unmask]

If anyone wants more info immediately, please call Joe at 479-935-5170.

--Joan