Just back from a nice fall weekend in KC and just wanted to pass along some bird observations:
About a dozen Turkey Vultures seen along I-70 in Eastern Missouri between Wentzville and Kingdom City, all casually drifting southward.
I noted a large American Crow roost near St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City and close to Country Club Plaza. It reminded me of the roost in near St. Louis University Hospital in STL.
Many Redtail Hawks, one Red-shoulder and a couple of Kestrals were seen along I-70 between KC and Columbia hunting in the afternoon sunlight.
Also, deer carcasses going both east and west on the interstate, so be careful out there in your travels.