Ronda Sherril, Neosho, emailed me and reported a
Solitary Sandpiper at the Turkey Creek lagoons on
Monday, 10-29.  SOSA are getting very late at this
season.
They also had three peeps that were, IMO, probably
Least Sandpipers.  A year or two back I had three of
those critters sliding around on the ice at nearby
Carl Jct. lagoons.
Good job Ronda and her birding friend, Linda Childers.

Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  certhia AT att . net.