Went up to RMBS this morning to look for the Harris' Sparrow recently
reported there. The WGNSS Thursday group was there looking for it but they
had not seen it. I did find another good sparrow in the weeds near Heron
Pond. It was a very cooperative LeContes that sat up on a weed for several
minutes for great looks. This is the first time I have been able to get any
decent photographs of this bird. See the links below of my photos:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/8145557679/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/8145587202/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dpwagtail/8145556437/in/photostream

There were other species during my brief couple hours up there: Trumpeter
Swans, W Pelicans, Green Winged Teal, Shovelers and big rafts of Ruddy
Ducks. A pair of Horned Grebes were far out in Ellis Bay. It was a good day
to be at Riverlands as it was not as windy as usual.

Dave Pierce
St. Louis County

D. Pierce
Senior Dogs 4 Seniors
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website:  www.seniordogs4seniors.com
Home:  636.458.1892
Diane Cell:  314.452.3063
Bringing senior dogs and people together

 “To the world you are just one person; to a rescued pet you are the
WORLD.”

ASM Website: http://mobirds.org/