Yesterday my wife and I were driving up 71 highway toward Kansas City
and I noticed something that I had never seen before. There were 2
redtail hawks in a tree beside the highway. One was standing on a branch
looking down at the other which was hanging upside down with it's wings
outstretched. They were just inches apart at the time. I am guessing that
it was part of the mating ritual between these beautiful birds but, it is
something I had never seen before and wondered if anyone else had
experienced it?

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO