The pine grove at Thousand Hills this morning were 4 RED CROSSBILLS & 1
WHITE WINGED CROSSBILL, female.  They were on the back side of the grove
of pines.  I hung around for about 2 hours.  They would come into view then
fly back further into the pines.  I watched them three differant times this AM.
Also 3 RED BREASTED NUTHATCH.  On the lake was an OSPREY, which seems
alittle late.
Light was really bad for photography, but I will get back there and get some
pics of these birds.

Frankie Cuculich
Brashear, Mo.
Adair Co

ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5 2013 in St. Joseph, MO