Just back from a nice fall weekend in KC and just wanted to pass along some
bird observations:
About a dozen Turkey Vultures seen along I-70 in Eastern Missouri between
Wentzville and Kingdom City, all casually drifting southward.
I noted a large American Crow roost near St. Luke's Hospital in Kansas City
and close to Country Club Plaza. It reminded me of the roost in near St.
Louis University Hospital in STL.
Many Redtail Hawks, one Red-shoulder and a couple of Kestrals were seen
along I-70 between KC and Columbia hunting in the afternoon sunlight.
Also, deer carcasses going both east and west on the interstate, so be
careful out there in your travels.