OMG as they say, it must be 46 years since I used to conjure with the giant words on the London theatre exterior that  I habitually passed on the bus, that proclaimed the now-immortal 'Rosenkranz and Guildenstern are Dead' But very glad to see Sir Tom Stoppard still so well-functioning, after all these years.

Musingly,

David