Sure, there will be times, CR......

All Best

David

On 2 November 2012 20:21, Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
An endless fare, David. So surely there will be many a time.
I did think of you, though, when I saw this.

Regards,
  CR

From: David Boyd <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, November 2, 2012 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: Annual TS Eliot Cambridge Lecture 2012

We had intended to have a midweek break to Cambridge (about 500+ mile round trip) in order to take this in, but, very sadly, changed commitments mean that we cannot do so.

Such a shame, but, one hopes, there will be other times.

(Little Gidding isn't too far from Cambridge, by the way, so any UK literary pilgrims might usefully combine visits to both.)