What an excellent reading of what has been considered weak poetry!
P.

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

T. S. Eliot - A Dedication To My Wife

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfFI3nbEWyU

CR

Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]> wrote Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:42 PM:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/may/24/ts-eliot-valerie-fletcher-scrapbooks

Valerie No More

It is sad as sad can be.
I bemoan the passing away from our midst of a kind and gracious soul.
The love, joy and comfort of Tom's last years.
And a patronizing presence to lovers of Eliot's poetry.
May God keep her in His Grace.
RIP

CR