On Tue, 6 Nov 2012 10:18:11 -0600, Carrol Cox <[log in to unmask]> FORWARDED:

Amazing! I've been watching for months for a political message on the
election to be sent to the TSE list and this is the only message I can
remember seeing concerning a change in national leadership and it deals with
the two  King James.

Regards,
   Rick Parker