You are, for sure, Ken!
Cheers,
CR

From: Ken Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>;
To: <[log in to unmask]>;
Subject: Re: Eliot's Facility with poetry; imperfect critics
Sent: Sat, Nov 17, 2012 8:46:40 PM

 I didn't intend my post to be about you, CR. But to be sure, in regard to welcoming the good, I said only that so many critics miss so much; not that all miss all. It's a positive pleasure to read thoughtful, insightful, balanced criticism. It just seems to me that that pleasure is more rare than perhaps it ought to be. But maybe I'm an optimist.