No, but plenty humans who behave as such......

(Longleat Safari Park, near Bath, is probably the closest it gets to the
real thing - this is home to rampaging packs of monkeys who like nothing
better than to swarm over visitors' automobiles, tearing off radio aerials;
spoilers and anything else that it's possible for them to damage as they
go.)