Our visitors out numbered the Chimney Swifts last night 8-0.  Dave had 350+ the night before, so we were very surprised they all were gone and very disappointed that our visitors didn't see the event.  The first 0 night last year was 10/21, so it appears they have left this year 5 days earlier.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO