Larry's musing about the possibility of his first November Missouri Scissor-tail caught my interest.

I took a look at the Monthly Species Distribution Report for CACHE/SPARKS sites.  You can find the basic occurrence data for all Missouri species reported at these sites at  ww.mobirds.org/CACHE/Reports/DistributionDetail.aspx

This is a really cool feature.  You can select any species.  You can select for the whole state or for a region (drop down menu)
When the bar chart appears, you can click on any of the months the bird has been reported and get a list of the place, county, date and trip reporter.
For full details of any of those trip reports, go to the "All Trips Entered" feature and designated the site in question.

Oh, by the way, there haven't been any November reports of Scissor-tailed Flycatchers at CACHE/SPARKS sites…yet.

Edge Wade
ASM Conservation Partnership Coordinator