Evening Greetings!

While out this evening tending a nice little fire in our fire ring, the night skies overhead were filled with calls from migrating Greater White-fronted Geese and a few Snow Geese mixed in.

There were at least 25 flocks that passed overhead between the hours of 9:15 pm and 11 pm.

Last Saturday morning at Otter Slough CA, I had heard a Greater White-fronted Goose calling in a flock of Canada Geese.

With the movement I heard tonight, they're definitely here (or passing through).

Good Birding!

Chris Barrigar

Stoddard Co.
Bloomfield, MO