Thank you to all the wonderful folks who emailed me privately with kind words, encouragement and praise about my bird photos.  I've got more photos I'd like to share from today.  And special news.

A late YELLOW-BELLIED FLYCATCHER was hanging about and I managed to get a few photos!  So exciting for me.  Chrissy found an early one this year, now I have found a late one (Chrissy was there to help me ID it.):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088746481/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088751494/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088743539/in/photostream/

I couldn't resist more WINTER WREN photos. One was foraging and caught a tiny spider (See Bryan, there is food in Tower Grove Park!  That photo is especially for you, but I have lots more 'birds feasting' shots for you to come later.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088871929/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088879664/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088884415/in/photostream/

Preening EASTERN PHOEBE sitting on the nun's fence

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088892090/in/photostream/

A CAROLINA WREN I upset mightily when I didn't notice she was there

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088892884/in/photostream/

BLUE-HEADED VIREO - another bird I can't resist
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8088893960/in/photostream/

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO