 This link to my photos below doesn't seem to work for some folk.  Sorry about that.  Here are the photos I wanted to share.  Hope these links work:

Winter Wren - cutie of the cuties
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085330443/in/photostream

Look at this White-throated Sparrow...changing... - so cool!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085330970/in/photostream

White-crowned Sparrows in Tower Grove Park - so fun!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085332584/in/photostream/

Yellow-rumped Warblers are gorgeous!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085325118/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085326734/in/photostream

The most stunning Orange-crowned Warbler I ever did see
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085337799/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085338566/in/photostream
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8085339602/in/photostream/

Blue-headed Vireo eyeing a Hawk