The Chimney Swift roost at Clark School, Big Bend & Rock Hill Rd., Webster Groves, has grown again this year to around 300 Saturday night.  Last year, the largest number counted was 338 on 10/3, so the date is about on target.  I thought I had seen and heard fewer swifts this year in our area, so I wonder if most of these are migrants.

Pat Lueders, Webster Groves, MO