Warson Woods
St. Louis Co.

I had a nice surprise and great looks at a Sharp shinned Hawk perched in a small tree this morning at the 9800 block of Manchester Rd. It eventually flew off into a subdivision that has a nice variety of mature trees.
I have seen the resident Cooper's hawk many times here and the Crow family is quick to move it out with calls and mock chasing by the Cooper's.(which is always a fun sight)  The Crows were around but appeared to be disinterested in the Sharpie.

Bryan Prather
St. Louis Co., Mo.