I birded around Poosey CA  for about 4 hours yesterday.  I found several species, they all seemed to be in a feeding frenzy with the cold front near and the rain imminent. Very little responded to pishing except the 200 Yellow-rumped Warblers and 500 American Robins.

Had Six species of warblers, one vireo and 5 sparrow.

highlights were and rest of list on cache
Canada Warbler
Magnolia Warbler
Blue-headed Vireo
 Spotted Towhee