I can't find the Thompson River WRP (Wetlands Reserve Program) anywhere on google maps.  Where exactly is this?

Thanks for your help,

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 1:41 PM, Dianne & Steve Kinder wrote:

 I took the dog out to the Thompson River WRP are this morning. I found good variety of Sparrows at the corner where you pull in from blacktop Y. Had my FOS Fox and Harris's Sparrows, plus White-throated, White-crowned, Song, Field, and Lincoln's in that little brushy area. It sure seems like an above average number of LISP this Fall. Yellow-rumped, Orange-crowned, and Nashville Warblers there too. Farther out in the weedy field were Swamp, more Lincoln's, Savannah, and one LeConte's Sparrow. Marsh and Sedge Wrens also. I just need to find a Nelson's sparrow now.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe