Clearly he was just trying to visit some cardinals!

On Oct 4, 2012, at 10:42 AM, David Scheu <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I went to the Cardinals game last night and stood behind the bleachers in center field. As soon as I got there, I noticed a bird in the grass in left field that was obviously not a usual suspect. I had no binoculars with me, but the shape and behavior suggested Sora. After the third inning I talked a camera guy into zooming in on it, and sure enough, that's what it was. The bird remained in the outfield for the whole game. From time to time it had to scoot out of the way of an outfielder, but overall seemed pretty unconcerned with the forty thousand humans in attendance.

Not counting Fredbird, the Sora is the sixteenth species on my Busch Stadium list.

Dave Scheu

St. Louis, MO