  I forgot to mention that Greg Swick from the Greater Ozarks Audubon
Society was in Gaddy Garden and he found the HOODED WARBLER!   Thanks so
much, Greg!

Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

On Wed, Oct 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM, Andrew Reago wrote:

  Tower Grove Park continues to be incredibly birdy with many warblers,
vireos, tanagers, kinglets, nuthatches (red and white), thrushes,
grosbeaks, creepers, woodpeckers, sparrows, and more.  A surprise from
today was a HOODED WARBLER.  Here are a few photos of the Hooded Warbler
(Is this a first year male or is it a female? I got out my Peterson's
Guide to Warblers and it seems to me to be a female, but I feel
unsure.):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051643330/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051643330/in/photostream/>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051642364/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051642364/in/photostream/>

Thanks,
Andy Reago
St. Louis MO

<javascript:parent.wgMail.openComposeWindow([log in to unmask])>
<http://www.aba.org/about/ethics.html>
ASM Spring Meeting: May 3-5, 2013 in St. Joseph, MO. Details and Online
Registration <http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>
<http://www.mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx>