Tower Grove Park continues to be incredibly birdy with many warblers,
vireos, tanagers, kinglets, nuthatches (red and white), thrushes,
grosbeaks, creepers, woodpeckers, sparrows, and more.  A surprise from
today was a HOODED WARBLER.  Here are a few photos of the Hooded Warbler
(Is this a first year male or is it a female? I got out my Peterson's
Guide to Warblers and it seems to me to be a female, but I feel
unsure.):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051643330/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051643330/in/photostream/>
  <http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8051642364/in/photostream/>