I took the dog out to the Thompson River WRP are this morning. I found good variety of Sparrows at the corner where you pull in from blacktop Y. Had my FOS Fox and Harris's Sparrows, plus White-throated, White-crowned, Song, Field, and Lincoln's in that little brushy area. It sure seems like an above average number of LISP this Fall. Yellow-rumped, Orange-crowned, and Nashville Warblers there too. Farther out in the weedy field were Swamp, more Lincoln's, Savannah, and one LeConte's Sparrow. Marsh and Sedge Wrens also. I just need to find a Nelson's sparrow now.

Later,
Steve Kinder
Chillicothe