??? I do believe that was a film made for movie theatres. Donat was the actor.
P. M.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Chokh Raj
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2012 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: TS ELIOT: Murder in the Cathedral

MURDER IN THE CATHEDRAL: A precious word on the play and its historic 1953 recording

"[T]he historic 1953 recording of Murder in the Cathedral, directed by Robert Helpmann, is a record of a great actor—Robert Donat—in one of his finest roles."

http://www.naxos.com/mainsite/blurbs_reviews.asp?item_code=NA198412&catNum=NA198412&filetype=About%20this%20Recording&language=English

a link to subscribed listening:

http://www.naxos.com/catalogue/item.asp?item_code=NA198412

CR