Do you seriously believe there is anyone at all who bothers to be on this list and who does not have a copy of the poems? I am not just being contentious: this kind of thing fills up the space on my university email, and I have to spend time deleting it. When material from other sources, like Every, is posted, it is useful. No one on this list needs to have TWL reprinted in email. Please be aware of the computer issue over something for which there is no purpose.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj <[log in to unmask]>10/07/12 1:10 PM >>>
another excerpt, if you like

“My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.
Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.
What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?
I never know what you are thinking. Think.”

I think we are in rats’ alley
Where the dead men lost their bones.

“What is that noise?”
                      The wind under the door.
“What is that noise now? What is the wind doing?”
                      Nothing again nothing.
                                              “Do
You know nothing? Do you see nothing? Do you remember
Nothing?”
        I remember
                Those are pearls that were his eyes.

---