Do you seriously believe there is anyone at all who bothers to be on
this list and who does not have a copy of the poems? I am not just being
contentious: this kind of thing fills up the space on my university
email, and I have to spend time deleting it. When material from other
sources, like Every, is posted, it is useful. No one on this list needs
to have TWL reprinted in email. Please be aware of the computer issue
over something for which there is no purpose.
Nancy

>>> Chokh Raj 10/07/12 1:10 PM >>>

another excerpt, if you like

“My nerves are bad to-night. Yes, bad. Stay with me.

Speak to me. Why do you never speak? Speak.

What are you thinking of? What thinking? What?

I never know what you are thinking. Think.”

I think we are in rats’ alley

Where the dead men lost their bones.

“What is that noise?”

The wind under the door.

“What is that noise now? What is the wind doing?”

Nothing again nothing.

“Do

You know nothing? Do you see nothing? Do you remember

Nothing?”

I remember

Those are pearls that were his eyes.

---