Call for Article Submissions

Focus on German Studies, vol. 20

Deadline: January 01, 2013

Focus on German Studies is an annually published journal which

features the original scholarship of graduate students. We are

currently seeking articles for publication in our 20th volume due out

next summer/fall. Focus casts as broad a net as possible, encouraging

publication on all aspects of German Studies to reflect the varied

intellectual engagement and research conducted by graduate students.

Submissions are accepted in English and German.

Articles should be 10-25 pages in length, double spaced and MLA

formatted. Submissions as an MS Word e-mail attachment are preferred.

Articles should be prepared without your name or university

affiliation attached. On a separate cover sheet include your name,

university, and contact information.

Inquiries and submissions can be forward to:

Focus on German Studies

ATTN: Paper Submissions, Vanessa Plumly

University of Cincinnati ML 0372

Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372

USA

<mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Additional information is available on our website at:

http://www.artsci.uc.edu/collegedepts/german/focus/submissions.aspx

We also publish book reviews. Possible reviewers can get a book from

our pre-selected book list at the following link or can choose their

own book. We are able to provide reviewer's copies at no charge to the

reviewer.

http://www.artsci.uc.edu/collegedepts/german/focus/reviewers.aspx

Books should be recent (publication date 2012 or 2013) and relate to

the field of German Studies. They should not exceed 4-5 pages (MS word

double-spaced). The deadline is Feb 8, 2013. Inquiries and submissions

should be made to the address below:

Focus on German Studies

ATTN: Book Reviews  Sasha Parks

Department of German Studies

University of Cincinnati, OH 45221-0372, USA

Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]><

mailto:[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

--
Vanessa Plumly & Sasha Parks
Editors
University Of Cincinnati ML 0372