I videoed this Gray-cheeked Thrush at Tower Grove Park today, 9/29/12. After watching the video, I became quite puzzled by the fact that I see more brown on the upperparts than gray.  I see more rufous on the primary edges and tail.   And even the flanks seem more brownish.  Is it possible this is a Bicknell's Thrush?  I know that seems pretty far-fetched, (dang near impossible) but check out my video:

(Low resolution) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE

(High resolution)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE&hd=1

I did some online research and found McGill Bird Observatory's website helpful on the Bicknell's and the Gray-cheeked, but I still came away puzzled.   Here is McGill's links:

Gray-cheeked Thrush
http://www.migrationresearch.org/mbo/id/gcth.html

Bicknell's Thrush
http://www.migrationresearch.org/mbo/id/bith.html