Thanks Rad for the tip on the Nelson's Sparrows.  Chrissy and I were going to search for them some time this week, but your post inspired us to go today. What luck we had! Along the eastern side of Heron Pond, we found three of them, along with many Swamp, Song, Savannah and a few Lincoln's.  We found lots of Marsh Wrens, but only a few Sedge.  We went to the back of Heron Pond along Orton Road and found a Vesper Sparrow on the way in the farm fields to the South (or the right side of the road).  Looking for more sparrows behind Heron Pond, we walked along the levee and were lured into the woods with the Willow trees on the south side of the levee due to a flock of warblers - Bay-breasted, Black-throated Green, Magnolia, Wilson's, Palm and more.  A male Black-throated Blue Warbler appeared in the mix!  What a surprise! I was not able to get my camera up in time to get a photo.  We tried for the next hour to refind him to get a photo, but we found him late in the day, around 5:30PM or so.  Here's our full check list for the day and some photos of the Nelson's Sparrows:

Nelson's Sparrow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042200390/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042189593/in/photostream/

We also found a mystery sparrow, if anyone could help us with the ID (Swamp or Lincoln's?):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042207164/in/photostream/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042194135/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042204122/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042204998/in/photostream/