I videoed this Gray-cheeked Thrush at Tower Grove Park today, 9/29/12.
After watching the video, I became quite puzzled by the fact that I see
more brown on the upperparts than gray.  I see more rufous on the
primary edges and tail.   And even the flanks seem more brownish.  Is it
possible this is a Bicknell's Thrush?  I know that seems pretty
far-fetched, (dang near impossible) but check out my video:

(Low resolution) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE>

(High resolution)  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE&hd=1
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gXwr50cwkE&hd=1>

I did some online research and found McGill Bird Observatory's website
helpful on the Bicknell's and the Gray-cheeked, but I still came away
puzzled.   Here is McGill's links:

Gray-cheeked Thrush
http://www.migrationresearch.org/mbo/id/gcth.html
<http://www.migrationresearch.org/mbo/id/gcth.html>