Thanks Rad for the tip on the Nelson's Sparrows.  Chrissy and I were
going to search for them some time this week, but your post inspired us
to go today. What luck we had! Along the eastern side of Heron Pond, we
found three of them, along with many Swamp, Song, Savannah and a few
Lincoln's.  We found lots of Marsh Wrens, but only a few Sedge.  We went
to the back of Heron Pond along Orton Road and found a Vesper Sparrow on
the way in the farm fields to the South (or the right side of the road).
Looking for more sparrows behind Heron Pond, we walked along the levee
and were lured into the woods with the Willow trees on the south side of
the levee due to a flock of warblers - Bay-breasted, Black-throated
Green, Magnolia, Wilson's, Palm and more.  A male Black-throated Blue
Warbler appeared in the mix!  What a surprise! I was not able to get my
camera up in time to get a photo.  We tried for the next hour to refind
him to get a photo, but we found him late in the day, around 5:30PM or
so.  Here's our full check list for the day and some photos of the
Nelson's Sparrows:

<http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S11693428>

Nelson's Sparrow

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042200390/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042200390/in/photostream/>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042189593/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042189593/in/photostream/>

We also found a mystery sparrow, if anyone could help us with the ID
(Swamp or Lincoln's?):

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042207164/in/photostream/
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042207164/in/photostream/>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildreturn/8042194135/in/photostream