Here is a link to a map directing you from Kaiser, MO to  Camp Clover Point, the location of ASM's 2012 Fall Meeting.   http://goo.gl/maps/jqmm7

For GPS users, these are the coordinates:  38.105981,-92.639974

For procrastinators, here is the link to online registration, now available until Tuesday.

http://mobirds.org/ASM/Meetings.aspx

For birders traveling to the meeting, you may want to check Bagnell Dam Access along US 54.  Good birding may include Black Vultures.  Picnic tables make it a good place to eat lunch.
Other sites en route, depending on your direction, include Ha Ha Tonka SP, Scrivner Road CA (south of Jeff City on Rt. C, then east on AA to Scrivner Rd.),  Manito Lake CA (Hwy. 5 south of Tipton), Pape Lake (Concordia, south of I-70 on Hwy. 23).

I look forward to seeing you there.  That is where I began to feel like a part of the Missouri birding community.

June Newman
660-329-2693