    Yesterday, 9-19-12, I observed an American Goldfinch feeding
    a recently fledged young.  The two were on a sunflower feeder tray.
    AMGO are late nesters.  Our Atlas work years ago states that
    confirming this common species was lacking possibly due to a
    tendency to do a lot of the Aatlas work in the spring and early summer.

    Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO.  certhiaATatt.net.  9-20-12.

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO