Yes, I have seen Osprey here at Cedar Lake outside Desloge nearly every
migration time in the three years I have lived here.

I've also been seeing decent numbers of warblers, although nothing like what
Chrissie reported at Tower Grove Park.

I've seen these nearly every day:

Magnolia
American Redstart  (one day saw 4)
N. Parula
Nashville
C. Yellowthroats (had at least 4 at the spillway today)
Black-throated Green
Chestnut-sided

Have also seen the past week:
Golden-winged Warbler - only 1
Black and White - 3
Tennessee
Wilson's
Yellow Warbler
Blackburnian
Hooded Warbler

Much better than spring migration!!!

There is very little food around here such as berries, acorns, seeds, and nuts,
so winter birding will be interesting as far as hermit thrushes, yellow-rumped
warblers, etc.  I am seeing little but insect eaters here.  Have seen two gray
catbirds in other locations in the county.

Judy Bergmann
Rural Bonne Terre
St. Francois Co.