Mobirders,

This is a reminder (or perhaps new information) that the ASM website  http://www.mobirds.org/ has a feature that allows anyone to view the EVENTS CALENDAR, and for ASM members of to post upcoming activities for ALL birding organizations on the EVENTS CALENDAR.

Field trips, meetings, special activities (for instance, your CBC) can be listed.  It is easy to enter and to access.  It gives a quick look at what is going on the the Missouri birding community with a month at a time overview.  You can get the full listing of upcoming events or, by clicking on a date, specific information for events on that dade.

Anyone can access and read the Events Calendar.  Only ASM members can ADD TO or EDIT an Event.

Field Trip Chairs and others are encouraged to enter your organization's events/activities on the ASM Events Calendar.  To do this:

1.  Go to http://www.mobirds.org/
3.  Point at ASM in the banner heads
4.  Click on Events Calendar in the drop down menu
5.  Read the parts you want.
6.  IF YOU ARE AN ASM MEMBER you can add an event by clicking on the button on the upper right.

Take a look at the calendar; encourage your organization to use this feature.  Many Missouri birders travel around the state.  If we know of an event in your area, we often can participate.  This is a great way to let people know, in ADDITION to your timely messages on this listserv.

Edge Wade
Columbia MO