Had a chapter outing at Onondage Cave SP yesterday,,cave tour and picnic and even thought I have birder Onondage many time yesterday was my first documents Fish Crow at this site. Pretty hard to miss that nasal two note uh,uh-uh,uh. Made for a great bird on a very rainy day.
Mike Doyen
Rolla, MO

Pablo Neruda.