We started in TGP which was quite birdy.  We had as many as three ovenbirds in one view in the Gaddy Garden.  There were many warbler species including Blackburnian, Golden-winged, and Bay-breasted.  From there we went to the Monroe County Illinois sod farms.  At the south end is a large pool which had two Baird's and few Least Sandpipers.  Across the field behind the pond were six Golden Plover and six Buff-breasted Sandpipers.  Horseshoe Lake in Granite City had a flock of terns that appeared to be Forster's.  At Riverlands we one Avocet at Teal Pond (where the Thursday group had five).  There were also Caspian, Forster's and Common Terns.  There were lots of shorebirds at Heron Pond, but the best we could find were a couple of Westerns.  There was a group of Greater Yellowlegs that flew off while we where there.  Lots of gulls on the dam, but we could not find anything different. David BecherSaint Louis