9-12-12 I enjoyed two Wilson's Warblers at the bird bath.
New bird bath bird for us.

We have two shallow and smooth concrete  dishes.
One on the ground and the other 3 feet above ground.
They're in the shade most of the day.  Popular items this
summer.  I'm glad that they are smooth.  It makes it easy
to scrape off the majority of the mold with a putty knife.

Larry Herbert,  Joplin, Jasper Co., MO  certhiaATatt.net