MOBirders,

I'd like to apologize once more for any inconvenience caused by the recent glitch that reset subscription options for the list, and caused many of your posts to be moderated for no apparent reason. To the best of my knowledge, all settings have been restored at this point, and delivery and postings should be back to normal. If anything is not normal, please email me and I'll help you get it right.

Dave Scheu

MOBirds-L list co-owner

St. Louis, MO