I'll answer Andy's question on the list since many of you may be interested.

For various reasons, when using his mobile phone Andy prefers to read MOBIRD-L messages in a browser. He used to do so using birdingonthe.net, but since Jack Siler retired, that site forwards to a mirror site run by the ABA, at does so from the ABA mirror site, which

-----Original Message-----
From: Missouri Wild Bird Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Andrew Reago
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 11:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Philadelphia vireo plus others - photos

Peter and MOBIRDERS,       I have noticed that Peter's first link of the
PHILADEPHIA VIREO can be directly linked to from the new ABA site for MOBIRDS.  The others cannot be directly linked to, as many other links cannot be that people post. The links all work fine from my email but wouldn't it be great if all the links would work directly from the ABA site?  So, what is the difference?  How can we post photo links and have them work directly from the ABA site, like Peter's first link?  What did Peter do differently with that link?  Does the ABA support certain links over others?