Oh, sorry about that.  Since EUTS are only found in the Saint Louis area and
to the north along the Miss. river, I didn’t think to mention it was in St. Louis,
south of I-64.  I only posted the location because someone else was asking in
August.  Once again, I apologize.

We do not have Eurasian Tree Sparrows anywhere in OK.  We have our share
of Burrowing Owls scattered around the southwest part of the state in the
summer.

Paul R

ASM Fall Meeting: Sptember 21-23 at Camp Clover Point, Osage Beach MO