Does anybody use this ABA site.  I used to check the birdingonthe.net
site fairly frequently.  I could check state lists as well as ABA
birds, difficulty of 2, I think it was.  Anyway, I can still check the
state lists, but haven't figured out if I can get that overall list of
the rarer birds.  Has anybody figured this out?
Thanks, Kathleen Anderson, Columbia