no worries, it is my impression that data can slip by you in the cyber age in a way it did not once upon a time, I   punched cards not keyboards for computers back then  but  I also can recall that the bibliography on my thesis was laid out in a giant mind map of paper  across floors  throughout the house. it was ugly but nothing got away.  Cheers Pete