Dear Peter,

This is it. I got it also from Rick. I must be even more inept than I thought, but as I said, I've just been very tired than usual and am just getting back, so I gave up probably too easily.
Thanks a million,
Nancy

>>> Peter Dillane 09/23/12 7:06 PM >>>
Hi Nancy,

try this - March 4, 1974 page 26 youi can buy the article online I think.

Cheers Pete

https://secure.pqarchiver.com/boston/access/1993354802.html?FMT=ABS&FMTS=ABS:AI&type=historic&date=Mar+4%2C+1974&author=Margaret+Manning&pub=Boston+Globe+%281960-1979%29&edition=&startpage=26&desc=Contradictions+in+the+life+of+T.+S.+Eliot

----- Original Message -----

From: Nancy Gish

To: [log in to unmask]

Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 4:06 AM

Subject: Favor?--need citation

Dear Rick,

I wonder if you--or someone on the list can help me quickly. I'm writing a review, and I want to quote a 1973 (approximately at least) review of Great Tom by Margaret Manning, which seems to have been in the Boston Globe. I say "seems" because I only have a kind of scrap of news clipping that says at the end that she often reviews for them.

I'm sorry to seem inept, but I'm recovering from being unwell for a few weeks--the main symptom of which was fatigue--and I can't imagine getting to a sufficiently good library and finding records back then.

I can't manage to bring it up on my computer, but you seem to have magical powers. If you could get me the citation, I would very much appreciate it.
Best,
Nancy